August 4, 2016

A very busy summer...

So, do I dare to say it? Something no blogger is ever allowed to admit out loud... but why not? The truth is I am on holiday and just too busy to blog.

The summer holiday is suppose to give me time to read all those articles I have pinned, bookmarked and messaged even e-mailed to myself over the past months and never have time to read. Part of my holiday planning was to finally order a printed version of my blogs as a future keepsake. I have a booklist a mile long and my playlists have not been updated in over a year.

Instead I am spending my time running back and forth to the giant Carrefour down the road stocking up on food and drinks.... and you know what? I am loving every minute of it. Why?

Because since our arrival in Madrid we have had a constant full house of family and friends with many mouths to feed, many beds to be made, many dinners to host, many giggles to share, some tears to dry but most of all many unforgettable memories to hold the day we drive back to Paris.

So, please excuse me if my blogging is lagging behind a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...