January 5, 2020

My little Paris

A very popular Parsian site called My little Paris supplies my inbox with secret and unusual addresses inspiring me to explore this city day after day since my arrival in 2011.

This week their team has taken a look at how Paris has changed over the past decade. Given that we have lived through these changes without looking back too often, I realize that seen from the sky, Paris has not really changed. The Eiffel Tower has not moved a bit, the Sacré-Coeur is still on its hill. And yet everything has changed. Or rather, Paris has changed us. Made us more mobile, more united, greener, and more committed.

Ten years of overwhelming events and small urban revolutions that have influenced our lifestyles... made us more self-conscious, reflective and protective. And you, what Parisian event has changed you the most in the last 10 years?


View from the top of the Eiffel Tower back in 2011


My very first guided tour in Paris in Sept 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...