Eventhough my husband wonders what I do all day, I insist that my day does not contain enough hours. Yes, I "do" lunch from time to time but it is certainly not the norm. I prefer panting around Paris discovering branché spots, trendy areas or eclectic markets.
Here is an insight to my past week in Paris:
- Monday: Shopping tour with mum at Galeries Lafayettes and Printemps
- Tuesday: Visit to Musée Marmottan and the Musée d'Orsay for a good dose of Impressionism
- Wednesday: accompanied the kids on a field trip to the Planetarium AND
- attended a Ladurée Christmas apero with hubby at the Intercontinental Grand Hotel
- Thursday: off to the Rodin museum with Mona's Tours
- Friday: shopping at the Swedish Christmas bazaar with a friend
- Saturday: touring the Marais with a visiting friend from Switzerland
- Sunday: Christmas market stroll followed by a Christmas cocktail chez Christian Dior.
Galeries Lafayettes's Christmas tree
Printemps X-mas Decoration
Heading back from the Musée Marmottan
View from inside the Musée d'Orsay
Looking onto the Louvre
Reflections at the Planetarium
Ladurée's Christmas tree with 8500 golden macaroons
Thinking in Rodin's Garden
Christmas market along the Champs Elysées
Ahh, quelle est belle, Paris!
So forgive me if I'm a bit slow on my blogging lately.....
... all I can say is that life in Paris is extremly tough ... as usual!!!!!
Jogging home under a full moon