January 31, 2020

It's addictive...

I am addicted to chocolate, I am addicted to jogging, I am addicted to audiobooks, I am addicted to The Crown, I am addicted to my computer, I am addicted to travel and... I am addicted to the Eiffel Tower! I just can't get enough of it!


Debilly Footbridge at night


View from the Galeries Lafayette rooftop


Sparkling beyond the Musée de l'Homme


Enjoying the sunrise from Place Chaillot


Secret tea spot in the Musée de l'Architecture 


Romantic Trocadero


La France renaissante on the Bir-Hakeim bridge


Wall of Peace at the Champ de Mars


View from Thomas Jefferson Square


Not a cloud in the sky


Strolling down Rue Saint Dominique


Too wet to walk... let's grab a cab!


Lunch date at the Café du Musée de l'Homme


Haggling the price of a souvenir while walking back at night


Love is in the air


Fun in the sun!


Reflections in the carpark along Boulevard Delessert 


A lazy winter sunrise


A late evening jog around Champ de Mars


A Sunday morning jog through the Jardins du Trocadero 


Greek warrior by François Devault on the Pont d'Iena


A glimpse of La Grande Dame de Fer from rue de Passy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...