November 13, 2011

One little week in Paris

This past week I believe I have outdone myself! In the euphoria of living in Paris and being able to participate, attend and visit shows, museums, circus, concerts, churches, tours - you name it - I figured I would share my programme of the last seven days with you:

a performance of Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky' Swan Lake ballet


the show "Corteo" by the Cirque du Soleil 


Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Requiem


a concert in the Église de la Madeleine


 a break inside the Cathédral du Notre Dame de Paris


a walk through the Eglise St. Eustache de Paris


a visit to the Musée du Louvre


a tour of the food stores of Les Halles


a tour of the shops in the Marais


a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower


a shopping spree at Galeries Lafayette


a Military Parade at Champs Elysées


a casting call for Expat boy


Tea in the Gallerie Vivienne


Breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien


Brunch at Café de la Paix




....and you were wondering why I wasn't blogging the all this time?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...