January 21, 2019

The top 10 Expat Mom Blogs Award goes to...

Over the Christmas holiday I received great news which I haven't shared on my blog yet. It was a wonderful way to ring out the year and made me feel grateful that my work as a blogger is appreciated and followed.


Expat with Kids - my second blog with focus on Switzerland - was nominated "Top 10 Expat Mom Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2019" by Feedspot Blog, an RSS content reader facilitating you to access all your favorite websites in one place.

I am thrilled to announce that Expat with Kids has made it into the Top Expat Mom Blogs list. So, if you hop over to visit my "Swiss Alter Ego" blog you'll find my Top 10 Expat Mom Blog Award shining proudly on my website just as the one I received for my Paris blog which hit "Top 60 Pais Blogs". Here's to all my readers who have been following me over the years! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...