June 29, 2019

Can't get enough of Ibiza

Why do I travel to Ibiza several times a year? No, we did not used to live on the island but we fell in love with it's rugged nature, laid-back style, impressive sunsets, crystal clear waters, romantic bays, inviting chiringuitos, and not least we have quite a few friends on the island and many more who are happy to visit us there.

Oh, did I forget to mention the sunshine and the beach... my favourite two elements that will always put a smile on my face!


You never leave the Hippie market empty handed


50 shades of blue


Now, how do we get down there?!?


A lost world, the island of Es Vedrà


Ibiza sunset from the comfort of our balcony!


Paella is calling us


A healthy breakfast that hits my sweet tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...