September 13, 2020

I'm back

It has been a while. Yes, I have been busy and all is good!

This summer might have been the longest we have ever spent away from Paris but it has definitely been the most productive one as well. Between suntanning at the beach and enjoying a freshly grilled seabass with a glass of Albariño at the chiringuito with family and friends, I was working hard at my computer coordinating a series of projects.

My kids thought I had gone made, my hubby felt a bit abandoned but business needed to be taken care of and emergencies handled.

Searching for new tenants, setting up contracts, reflooring a flat, replacing broken 20-year old dishwashers, polishing wooden doors, managing not one but two water leaks, concluding two kitchen projects,  preparing a house refurbishment, visiting a uni campus and leading an important school mission, all while being PA to my family and supporting them in their new projects.

Let's just say there were a lot of balls to juggle and most of it needed to be done virtually to add an extra layer of complexity. But hey, as of yesterday I am back in Paris and ready to hit the ground running...

So, what else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...