September 6, 2018

Paris Playlist

I love Paris in the springtime, I love Paris in the fall, I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles, I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles. I love Paris every moment, every moment of the year. I love Paris, why oh why do I love Paris, because my love is near!

Well, getting back into the swing of things after a long summer abroad what better way to kick off "la rentrée" than with some Paris vibes?

Ever wished for a Paris playlist? Et voilà... from movie soundtracks to French vintage and from rap to raggae music, without forgetting the great dames Ella and Edith. Enjoy!

Paris T'es Belle - Mickey 3D

I Love Paris - Ella Fitzgerald

Métro - Java

Revoir Paris - Charles Trenet

Grands boulevards (j'aime flâner sur les ...) - Yves Montand

Il Est Cinq Heures, Paris S'Eveille - Jacques Dutronc

J'Ai Deux Amours - Madeleine Peyroux

La Seine - Vanessa Paradis / M

J'ai deux amours - Joséphine Baker

Ménilmontant - Charles Trenet

Mon Métro - Anis

Domino - Jessie J

My Moon My Man - Feist

La vie en rose - Edith Piaf

Paris sera toujours Paris - ZAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...