January 9, 2012

Defying the Parisian dress code

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
Judy Garland

I did it! I finally did it! I defied all Parisian fashion codes and dropped off my daughter at school wearing my running gear rather than black miniskirt and high heeled boots!!!
What a great feeling. I am back to my old self. Don't get me wrong, I love to dress nicely. My friends will confirm that I am close to beating a new record when it comes to pairs of shoes, however, I do need that jog first thing in the morning to get started even if it is with red painted fingernails and lipstick!

If the Bois de Boulogne overflows with people during the weekend, it was a pleasure to jog along the two little lakes this morning. Just see for yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...