July 6, 2019

I love lists

I love lists... I do them in my head, I type them on my computer, I jot them down on paper, I think of them while doing yoga, I note them on my phone, I write them on my pink flamingo fridge memo pad... anywhere and anyhow as long as they can be ticked off.

Here is my latest list, a retrospect on my last four days:

- drive 1200 km from Paris to Madrid - check
- dip toes in the ocean on the way - check
- garden furniture - check
- first swim in the pool of the season - check
- annual heating revision - check
- alarm revision - check
- doctors's appointment - check
- mani/pedicure - check
- hairdresser's -check
- car wash - check
- ophthalmologist visit - check
- birthday dinner with my girlfriends - check
- physiotherapy - check
- grocery shopping - check
- read Michelle Obama's book - check

As the saying goes: "True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united." Well, I better get out there fast and do some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...