December 2, 2013

An unexpected morning treat

Today I needed a break from the world. Yes, it even happens to me. After a weekend that did not go exactly as planned (yes, I am a control freak) and a dinner meal that didn't digest the way it should have, I was thrilled to see the sun shining this morning.

A quick check on my weather app revealed 7°C. "It's warm outside" I told my puzzled-looking husband. Amazing how your perspectives can change. After last year's freezing winter, a mere 7°C seem like a treat. And off I went for my morning run.

Even though we are beginning December, we are blessed with the colours of an Indian summer thanks to a mild autumn. This morning's jog through the Bois de Boulogne was a real delight.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...