July 30, 2020

Celebrating Friendship Day

She's got my back, she's always good for a laugh, and sometimes I swear she can read my mind. We've been through ups and downs together as kids, as teenagers, as young adults and as wives and mothers. She knows my history like no other person does. She has been by my side for 50 years. She is the family I have chosen, she is the sister I never had, she is my polar opposite. 

We recognize the individual qualities both of us possess that make us strong and different. We each have our own special energy, and we feed off each other to make us stronger.

They say a friendship between a Cancer and a Leo is one in which both friends could understand and provide for each other. The best aspect of a friendship is their desire to maintain an intense, deep, and earnest relationship. Cancer and Leo complement each other, and could assist each other in several ways. Together they make a wonderful pair, and their common desires and goals call for a harmonious relationship.

With our two vibrant, eclectic, volatile, interesting halves of a friendship, we never get bored. We might be very different, but it only makes our dynamic that much more interesting. The rare days we get to spend together are very special and always a beautiful adventure.

Most importantly, we are always complementary, never in competition... never have been, never will be. The two of us are yin and yang, we rely on each other, and it just works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...