June 10, 2014

This is what you get...

Expat girl and I have just returned from a lovely weekend in Norway full of sun and games. I was probably asking for a reaction when - upon my return to Paris - I posted this photo on my facebook page:


And sure enough I got it. My dear friends gave me more than I bargained for. This is what THEY posted:


Each one sent me a screenshot of their location. It made me smile because it proves how connected we still are. No matter how far away we are or how long we haven't actually seen each other, they still give me a piece of their mind. Thanks girls. I have learnt my lesson: "Shut up and stop ranting on about the weather. We all know it's the price you pay for living in such a beautiful city!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...