April 28, 2015

A run in the city

I have been searching for a new running route for almost a year now. I really do miss my Bois de Boulogne run around the lakes, but family logistics just got in the way!

Today I decided to be bold and venture across the river and - guess what - crossing from the Rive Droite to the Rive Gauche is NOT a big deal. Why I haven't thought of it before, I don't know.

Running at my pace in the sunshine at the perfect temperature was such a treat I actually fell in love with the city all over again. Moments such as these do not come along very often, trust me.

I figure, if you have to run through the city, it might as well be Paris! ;)


The Iron Lady overpowering the entire city


A pinch of reality


Promenade des Berges de Seine
between Pont Royal et Pont d'Alma


Pont Alexandre III with the Grand Palais in the background


Les quais all to myself


Spring is in the air


Passerelle Debilly


Les amoureux de Paris


J'adore Paris


Romantic Paris


Parisian natives


The Eiffel Tower is still in the corner of my eye


Running through le 16ème


Out of my way...


Wondering what my neighbours are up to!?!

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely worse places to go for a run ;-) Looks like a nice route!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...