December 28, 2016

Having myself a Merry little Christmas...

For years I have been wanting to decorate the tree in front of our terrasse. A previous homeowner - not knowing how to dispose of the tree that are sold inside their own pots of earth in this part of the world - had planted his Christmas tree on the communal garden grounds at the end of the festivities.

When we moved in it was a tiny little thing. Over the years I have watched it grow and wished that one year we would spend the holiday season in Spain so I could have my wish come true.

Well, this year we have come to celebrate Christmas in Madrid and I went to town... literally. The house is filled with greenery and red poinsettias, candles and Christmas lights AND my little, big tree has become the extension of our home decor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...