September 29, 2018

London en rose

For a while orange was the new black, whereas for Parisians nothing will EVER replace their beloved favourite "colour" black. By my book PiNk has always been my Parisian black... nothing will ever change my fetish colour!

Tickled pink when I come come across pink objects, London is the perfect place for photography en rose... i just wish I had more time to explore it all!


I wish the Parisians would believe in PiNk!


My perfect little tea place


The day I open a store in Paris, the entrance will look like this!


Spectrum: a band of colours, as seen in a rainbow, even if I only spot pink it will do just fine!


My dream sofa


Un petit boudoir en rose


It wouldn't be a BFF day without Victoria's Secret!


The prettiest ladies powder room... EVER!


The mews: formerly a row of stables, usually with carriage houses below and living quarters above, today are hidden gems reflecting London's chic 21st lifestyle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...