July 5, 2015

My personal reading list

One of the great perks about blogging is the more you blog the more you read. However, often I don't have time to read the entire article and just skim through it, then add it to my reading list.

My Facebook page looks more like a news agency hub than a friends' page but the info is mainly on the subjects I am passionate about so I enjoy curiously flicking though the posts. The best contributors to my morning blogroll must be my cousins in the US. Thanks ladies, you aways make for an interesting and eye-opening read!

Eventually, when I get through my reading list, I tend to pin some of the articles I like and keep them for future reference. You never know when something might come in handy.

Of course, I also use Pinterest for more frivolous inspirations such as my dream flat in Paris or my other imaginary life in sunny, surfing California, not to mention my love for shoes and the colour pink.

Today, I thought I'd give you some reading material to keep you busy on a hot, sweltering Sunday:
https://www.pinterest.com/expatwithkids/articles-i-like-expats/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...