May 14, 2013

Where I live: Vignettes of green

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."
Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Today I took up a fellow blogger's challenge to post something green. My favourite colour is pink and I have no problem posting loads of pink stuff. Therefore I followed The American Resident's quest to find green photos... not a particulary easy task given the grey skies in Paris over the past six months!!!

This is my contribution to a greener city of love.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this mosaic is fun.

    What are the green marble-like balls in the picture on the bottom row?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes Paris look very lush and verdant! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mosaic!! Are those macaroons at the top right? You have captured the green theme perfectly! Thank you for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...